- 100000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- Offices,Malls,Restaurants,Manufacturing Units,Bus Stands,Railway Stations,Religious Places.
- MS Powder Coated
- 400*250*650 Millimeter (mm)
- Laptop ,phone and watches,Vegetables,Fruits,Personal Belongings,Masks
- It is a disinfection method that uses short wave length UV light to kill or inactive microorganisms (Viruses , germs or bacteria )
- 17.9 Kilograms (kg)
An UV Sterilizer Cabinet is characterized by shock resistance and light weight. Provided with a hinged light tight door, it also has a knob for easy opening. An ultraviolet (UV) sterilizer uses ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) as a sterilization method to break down microorganisms including pathogens, viruses and molds. Cabinet lets you clean your all gadgets and other items at once. UV technology used in disinfection cabinets utilizes steam cleaning and moist heat. The UV Sterilizer Cabinet is very easy to install.
It is a disinfection method that uses short wave length UV light to kill or inactive microorganisms (Viruses , germs or bacteria ).
It can be used to sanitize jewelry, keys, wallets,and small things.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
B No. A-35/1/1, Site-4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201010, India